Become a member or renew your membership
As a PAH member you can choose to learn, practice or even teach a variety of arts and crafts in a safe, supportive and friendly environment.
Membership fees are $200 a year / $100 half yearly / $50 quarterly
Roles and responsibilities
Retail and event duties
- Members who sell in the shop are required to do volunteer shop duties, as otherwise we would be unable to open to the public.
- We hold our own events. Assistance is always required and appreciated.
Selling your work
- Members pay 10% flat rate commission on all sales in the art and craft shop.
- 3 shop orientation sessions are to be completed before selling any of your goods.
- Please be aware that all work submitted for sale will undergo a selection process for approval before it will be placed for sale within our retail facilities.
All applications must be proposed and seconded by two other members of PAH once submitted. Please be aware that this process can take up to 3 weeks. We will contact you as soon as you have been accepted.
Membership application form
Please complete the application form below .
Thank you for SUBMITTING your application!
We will contact you as soon as we have processed your application. Please note this process can take up to 3 weeks. All applications must be proposed and seconded by two other members of PAH.